We reported earlier this week that Ron Arneill, better known as Tye Dillinger, released a statement on his social media announcing that he had requested his release from WWE.
Here is what Tye Dillinger really said as touching his desire to be released by WWE:
“Before rumors begin to spread, let me set things straight ahead of time: This evening, I requested my release from WWE,” Dillinger said in a statement released on Twitter. “In the past 5 and a half years with them, I have seen and done some wonderful things.
Things I am very proud of and will never forget. I have met and have worked with unquestionably, some of the greatest talent on this earth and the pleasure has been all mine.
“I feel at this time this decision, as extremely difficult as it was, is what is best for myself and WWE. I wish to continue to grow as a performer and offer those paying hard earned money to watch a show I’m performing on, a little more of myself,” the statement continued.
“To the male and female locker rooms, coaches and producers, to the production/ring crew, all the way up to the very top of WWE and most of all the fans… I wish you all the very best and thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.”
Today the company has released its own official statement confirming that Arneill has been granted his release, effective immediately.
WWE has come to terms on the release of Ron Arneill (Tye Dillinger).https://t.co/uqIeqallQf
— WWE (@WWE) February 22, 2019