Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with a look back at last night’s TLC pay-per-view and how Roman Reigns destroyed Triple H after losing to WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus. – We’re live from Philadelphia as Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by JBL and Byron Saxton.
– Lilian Garcia introduces Stephanie McMahon and out she comes.
Fans boo as Stephanie takes the mic. She says she’s just like all the fans, except for the money and education. She’s a wife and mother and asks fans to imagine how she felt watching her husband get beat up last night. She had to explain to her kids why Roman Reigns beat up daddy. Stephanie is going cold-hearted and ruthless. She says Reigns attacked his boss and leaves her no other choice… Reigns’ music hits and out he comes through the crowd.
Reigns hits the ring and a “thank you Roman” chant starts. He says he’s a father too and today is his daughter’s birthday. He gives her a shout out. Reigns says he doesn’t feel bad about whipping Stephanie’s husband’s ass. Stephanie says Reigns has a lot of nerve coming out and wishing his daughter a happy birthday. Reigns tells her to go ahead and fire him if she’s going to. She calls him a coward. Stephanie taunts him for failing to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title again. She calls him a failure and a disgrace. Reigns says both Triple H and Stephanie are disgraces. No, her whole family is a disgrace. Stephanie gets heated as the crowd gets riled up. She slaps Reigns. Stephanie starts slapping Reigns repeatedly in the face. She comes back and says one more thing… another big slap. She’s not going to fire Reigns because Triple H asked her not to. However, someone is headed to the arena who might fire him… Vincent Kennedy McMahon. The crowd pops as Stephanie drops the mic. She leaves as Reigns looks on with some pretty bad marks on his face.
– Still to come, Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler. We go to commercial.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose
Back from the break and out comes Dolph Ziggler. New WWE Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose is out next to a big pop, for this non-title match.
They lock up and trade holds to start the match. Ambrose drops Ziggler and they run the ropes. Ziggler connects with a dropkick for a 2 count. Ziggler takes Ambrose to the mat for a pair of 1 counts. Lots of back and forth for several minutes. They have a stalemate as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Ambrose comes off the top but Ziggler dropkicks him in the air for a close 2 count. Ziggler misses in the corner and Ambrose rolls him up for 2. Ziggler counters a move and hits the Fame-asser for a 2 count. Ambrose side steps a superkick and slams Ziggler on his face for a close 2 count. Fans chant “this is awesome” as Ambrose goes to the top. Ziggler runs up but gets sent back to the mat. Ambrose with a missile dropkick and the bulldog for another 2 count.
More back and forth. Ambrose breaks a sleeper hold but runs into the ring post. Ziggler with a huge superkick but Ambrose comes right back off the rope with the clothesline. Kevin Owens makes his way out and throws Ziggler to the floor for the bell.
Winner by DQ: Dolph Ziggler
– After the bell, Owens grabs Ambrose and unloads on him. Owens nails the pop-up powerbomb to mostly boos. Owens goes to ringside and brings the Intercontinental Title belt into the ring. He drops it and hits another pop-up powerbomb. Ziggler runs back in and unloads on Owens but Owens beats him down. Owens powerbombs Ziggler on top of Ambrose.
– We get a look back at Stephanie and Reigns from the opener. JBL knows Vince McMahon and this might not end well tonight. They look back at the Ladder Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles at TLC last night. The New Day will speak later tonight. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see what just happened. JoJo catches up with Owens backstage and says we know he’s upset about losing the title… he cuts her off and says she does not know, no one knows. Owens doesn’t have to justify what he just did to JoJo or anybody. Owens says what we just saw was only the beginning. If we think Ambrose is a lunatic now, Owens won’t stop until he drives Ambrose insane, puts him in an institution and takes back the Intercontinental Title.
– We go to The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno somewhere in the back. Fans start chanting for ECW. They talk about coming back home to Philly and the segment features clips from their ECW days. Bubba Ray Dudley says they’re going to settle this in the same city they started. Devon says they’re taking Philly back to the extreme tonight. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and Stephanie McMahon is outside with an assistant waiting on Vince McMahon. She seems anxious and is pacing around, saying Vince will be here soon.
R-Truth vs. Bo Dallas
Out comes R-Truth followed by Bo Dallas. They lock up and Bo takes Truth down. He goes to the floor and does a victory lap around the ring. We see a limousine pull up outside. Stephanie opens the door and out steps Vince McMahon. Stephanie is ready to go “do this” but Vince tells her to take care of her husband, he will take care of this. Vince walks off and we cut back to the match. Bo and Truth realized Vince is here and talents were scattering backstage.
They continue the match for a few more minutes but Vince’s music hits and out he comes to a big pop. Vince adjusts his suit and makes his way to the ring like only Mr. McMahon can.
Vince takes the mic and enters the ring. He says stop the match and tells Truth and Bo to get the hell out of his ring. Vince says there’s someone in the locker room sweating profusely right now, wondering what Vince will say or do, what will it be like to stand in the presence of Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Vince compared himself to God. Vince goes to ringside and sits in a chair beside the announcers. He says Reigns is going to sweat a little more tonight. Vince sits back in his chair at ringside and we go to commercial.
– We come back and Vince is still sitting at ringside. He yells to a crew member to just “let the bastard sweat.” Vince gets back up and re-enters the ring. Vince tells Reigns to come out and take his medicine. Vince orders Reigns to get his ass out here and his music hits this time. Reigns makes his way out from the back instead of through the crowd.
Vince understands if Reigns is intimidated because he has a presence about him. Vince says Reigns is standing here while his son-in-law is back in Connecticut suffering. Reigns smiles and Vince doesn’t like it. Vince tells Reigns to apologize before he makes his mind up. Reigns laughs and shakes his head. Vince tells Reigns to get down on his hands and knees to apologize. Reigns shakes his head no. Vince says there was a time when he would beat an apology out of Reigns. Reigns laughs and Vince asks if Reigns thinks Vince can still do it. Vince puts the mic down and takes off his coat to a pop. Out comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus to boos.
Sheamus stops them and speaks from the stage. He apologizes to Vince for interrupting and thinks Vince could take Reigns but he wants to be the one to beat the apology out of him. Sheamus says nobody should disrespect Vince or the McMahon family. The “you look stupid” chants start up and Sheamus says they all paid to see him tonight. Sheamus asks Vince if he can challenge Reigns tonight. Sheamus tells Reigns to wipe the smirk off his face. Sheamus talks more trash and is so confident he will put the title on the line tonight. Fans pop. Vince asks the crowd if they want to see a title match and they do. Vince says they fall for that every time and there’s no chance in hell of that happening. Reigns stares Vince down as fans chant “asshole” at Vince. Reigns asks why not and calls him an old man. Reigns says it sounds like Vince has old shriveled up prunes now instead of grapefruits. Reigns says Vince is 70 years old and time is passing him by. Vince calls him a son of a b—h. Vince says Reigns just got his match but if he doesn’t win the title, he’s fired. Vince extends his hand for a shake but kicks Reigns below the belt instead. We see Sheamus laughing on the stage. Vince makes his exit as his music hits and Reigns looks on. Vince joins Sheamus on the stage and they embrace. Vince poses with Sheamus and they taunt Reigns.
– Still to come, The Wyatt Family vs. the ECW Originals. Back to commercial.
Rusev and Alberto Del Rio vs. Ryback and Jack Swagger
Back from the break and all four Superstars are out. The League of Nations have their own theme song now. Rusev and Ryback go at it to start the match. Ryback hits a big suplex for a 2 count. Swagger comes in and they keep control of Rusev. Swagger with shoulder thrusts in the corner and another tag to Ryback.
WWE United States Champion Alberto Del Rio tags in and works Ryback over. Del Rio mounts Ryback with rights in the corner. Ryback comes right back with a big suplex. Ryback readies for a Meathook but decks Rusev on the apron. Del Rio with a running enziguri on Ryback for a 2 count. Rusev tags back in and keeps up the attack on Ryback. Rusev with kicks in the corner and a tag to Del Rio. Del Rio with a dropkick to the face and a 2 count. Del Rio keeps Ryback grounded now. He tries to fight back but gets cut off. They double team him now. Rusev connects with a dropkick as Lana looks on and applauds. Rusev keeps Ryback on the mat now.
HOME2 years ago
Stephanie McMahon Fires WWE Superstar following act of disobedience and insubordination
HOME3 years ago
Paige Reportedly Dating & Sleeping With WWE Celebrity — See Relationship Photos….
HOME3 years ago
New Boyfriend : WWE Star Asuka Is No Longer Single — See Who Asuka Is Now Dating…
WWE9 months ago
Video Of Ultimate Warrior Cursing At Kids Goes Viral: Ultimate Warrior was a “phony hero”
News Plus2 years ago
Is Lacey Evans Divorcing Her Husband? — Lacey Evans sent a Super Flirty Message on Twitter & It Caused Quite the Stir
HOME2 years ago
WWE’s Lacey Evans claims pregnancy for Seth Rollin — Seth Rollins the father of Lacey Evans’ next child
WWE2 years ago
WWE Dolph Ziggler Announced His New Girlfriend — See Dating photos…
News Plus3 years ago
Nia Jax Reportedly Dating & Sleeping With WWE Idol — See Relationship Photos…