It is reported that the most upper card of the WWE event is in Japan but even at this, the WWE still had to travel all the way to Huntington, West Virginia taking with them, part of the rooster. It is revealed that the card contained lots of matches against various superstars among which was Tornado match for the United States Championship between Rusev, Kalisto, Cesaro and Sami Zayn.
The WWE superstar Sheamus played a unique role in a match at the event. According to allwrestlingnews.com, Sheamus worked as a face in the match which Rusev won after submitting Kalisto. It was an interesting live event as the WWE really deemed it fit to see that the match was such an entertaining type.
Not to compare with other live events which do end with reports of injuries, this one at Huntington, West Virginia was a peaceful one ever in the WWE live event records considering the fact that wrestlers had to wrestle for big prizes, still the match did not end with pain or regret for any superstar who really participate in the event.
The results of the live event match is stated as follows according to wrestlinginc.com: – Goldust and R-Truth beat Fandango and Tyler Breeze after Goldust rolled Fandango up
– Darren Young beat WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz by DQ after Maryse interfered. Bob Backlund was at ringside cheering Young, but it wasn’t well received
– Apollo Crews beat Heath Slater with Bo Dallas. Slater, who is from West Virginia, got a good pop
– Enzo Amore and Big Cass beat The Dudley Boyz in a good match
– Sasha Banks beat Summer Rae by submission
– Kane and Big Show beat Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman by double chokeslamming Rowan. It was a good match, but eclipsed by the US title match